Mar 7, 2012

Going Private

I decided that I should probably put this blog as private.
I'll be posting pictures of students and might be sharing things about my life here that I may not want people here to see.

So in THREE days (March 10th) I'm going to do so.

Which means if you want to read here you should:

facebook
email
iPad message
or
comment on this post
your email address to me so I can put you as a follower so that you're able to read it.

Family, you don't have to do so because I know all your emails and will add them.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If you're still my friend you can permit me to blog stalk you. :) ktdarling@gmail.com

Josh and Christina Tidwell said...

We want in on your blog too:)
christina_janet@hotmail.com

Velvet J said...

Count me in! Velvet.piini@gmail.com :)

Mamie said...

Me please!!! mamiemullins23@hotmail.com

a&m said...

Mdbriney@gmail.com and anniebriney@gmail.com!!!!!

Shelly Rowlan said...

I feel like I don't even have a choice in this. Sign me up. I have to keep track of you somehow.