Monday night is trash night for the area I live in. They do it a little different here. They do have a garbage truck, but it drives down the street and stops probably every block. Then, you go to it. So on Mondays there are mobs of people every block waiting for the truck to come and they throw all their trash in. So if you miss it...tough luck.
But they do make it impossible to miss because they play the most annoying jingle I've heard in quite a while. On Mondays, all over the place, you can hear the garbage truck music...
...and it will forever haunt me as a plagued internal musical memory.


5 comments:
That is awesome!
That is the weirdest thing ever. That "tune" would haunt me too.
I think I've heard that before on a Disneyland ride a long time ago!!
that is SO weird. i played the video and the kids flocked to the window thinking it was the ice cream truck.
Holy crap!!! I forgot about that, garbage day was always fun. We had to make sure we were home at the right time :)
Post a Comment