Apparently the school has a small pool on the roof that I had no idea about. The kids showed up with swimming gear and got to swim for about half an hour last week. They had a lot of fun and were super excited.
They did some exercises to start off with.
Then time to play in the pool!
The girl above meant business.
She had a water backpack connected to her water gun.
She was in it to win it.
Hope your summer is going great!
It's hot and humid here so adventures and activities have been farther apart as it is deadly outside.
















4 comments:
I love that the swimming pool is like a foot deep! Those kids could obviously practice some awesome swim skills! I love the girl with the water on her back! I have always wanted a squirt gun like that!
You should have done a cannon ball when least expected.
These pictures are great.
hey craig! i am just now going online for the first time in over two weeks etc etc... and getting all caught up.
i love all the posts. i love all the pictures. good job!
Hi Craiger. Ditto Robin. Good wet fun.
Post a Comment