Feb 5, 2013

Pink Bridge

I found a bridge online that I wanted to go see.  It was about a half hour train ride south and then two miles from that train station.  I could either take a taxi or walk to see the bridge from the train station.  I decided to walk because it was a nice day and the weather was great.

However, I got a little lost on my walk for a good hour.
But it was ok because the scenery was great.







I finally found the right way and the bubble-gum pink bridge finally came into sight.  It was a walking bridge and not meant for cars and such.  Pretty small, very cool.  Very photogenic.













As the sun was setting the bridge started turning on lights and brightening up.


It even had a bunch of photographers there to capture it with the sunset.





The glass bottom of the bridge started lighting up as well and changed colors.




Fun day activity.

On the walk home I stopped by a restaurant where you literally pick a fish out of an aquarium and they cook it right there for you.

Oddly, I forgot to take any pictures of this...(Me!?)

2 comments:

Papa Dave said...

Beautiful bridge, Craiger. Regarding the fish and no pics, I would have to say you did that out of respect for the dead, or about to be...dead!!!!!

em. j said...

amazing! i wanna go to this bridge. (even if it is in taiwan. .. but the sunset has to be there, too.)