Apr 25, 2012

Graduation Photo

My class had their graduation photo taken this past week.


It was near impossible so I'm glad I wasn't the one in full charge.  The guy above was the photographer.  And the woman is Miss Yvonne (my helper...aka life-saver...even though she doesn't speak a word of English...and I don't speak Chinese so...you can imagine the craziness).  But it works out!



The above picture is just too good.
A girl horrified from something.
Winnie.
A nose-picker.

Also, no one told me ahead of time that I was supposed to be in this photo.  At the last second I was told to jump in before the count of 3 (so I'll be looking normal in a T-Shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes...I would have dressed nice if I knew ahead of time!)...

Also, I'm positive I was sweaty and my hair was drenched...

Here's hoping for a photoshop miracle.

4 comments:

Diane! said...

Seriously!!! Your students are adorable!!! I love their graduation robes!!!

Emily said...

haha. i love that picture so much. nose picker or not, these kids are darling.

James Shipley said...

Awesome! I'm loving' it! Are you taking these pictures with your iPad?

(Can you turn off the "please prove you're not a robot" type in two crazy words, to leave a comment?)

Papa Dave said...

Nice pics Craig. The nose picker is too much. Some things are the same no matter what culture!!!