On Monday my supervisor, Stanley, came into the class in the morning and told my class that if they were good then we could have lunch in the school treehouse! (not really a treehouse but more of a tree-platform, but regardless...it was still exciting...at least to me.)
So all morning I kept reminding them that if they were good then we could eat lunch in the treehouse.
Were they good?
No.
Did I want to eat in that treehouse?
Absolutely.
So we did.
On our way with our lunches.
The treehouse.
Eating lunch!
Can you spy Winnie workin' the camera in both pictures above?
Lunch...the food's growing on me...
Frank.
Winnie.
View looking up.
Me with Evan.
Bye Bye Treehouse.
So in the end it turned out I was more excited than they were as we were only in the tree for about 10 minutes...
oh well...sometimes I like to be six too.













4 comments:
Craig, these pictures are great! You are so funny.
way to stick what you said....oh wait! jk! I totally would have done the same thing and probably would have been just as excited as you were!!
wonderful post son. Great pics. Your kids are adorable and I am sure they are being good for you.
this is great. and winnie is a model and clearllly not your favorite... :)
Post a Comment