The Sunday before the new year the Breinholts from church had everyone over for a Christmas and New Year potluck.
We played Christmas songs with chimes.
We played a "white elephant" game.
At first I opened stationery designed for mom.
I ended up with a measuring glass.
Afterwards we played some games.
Spoons!
Then we played a game called "Slammers-Creepers." I could explain it, but I won't. But whichever team lost had to randomly choose from a pile of jelly beans that about half were disgustingly flavored. I can't remember any of the flavors except for the one that I got: canned dog food. (I remember now that some of them were things like: dirt, boogers, baby wipes, vomit, etc...).
It was nasty...but fun.
Eating a canned dog food jelly bean. Yikes.
The other team after eating a "rotten egg" jelly bean.
Leave it to the Mormons to have enough crazy fun sober.
I'm so thankful for friends here, nasty jelly beans and all.















3 comments:
I don't think I could eat one of those jelly beans. No way.
Save a 'dirt' one for me. Sounds yummie. Not.... What fun, Craiger. Your Branch members look like wonderful people.
those cards are enormous! i love them. and vomit jelly bean? yikes.
Post a Comment